We wish to thank the editor and two anonymous referees for their very helpful and valuable comments. Both of us are financially supported by the Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research, JSPS, and the Global Center of Excellence (GCOE) program, the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology.
Time Patience and Specialization Patterns in the Presence of Asset Trade
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 93–112, February 2010
How to Cite
ONO, Y. and SHIBATA, A. (2010), Time Patience and Specialization Patterns in the Presence of Asset Trade. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 93–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00279.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Received October 9, 2007; and accepted in revised form August 20, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!