We are grateful to two anonymous referees as well as the editor, Pok-sang Lam, for many valuable comments. We thank Stephen G. Cecchetti, Daniel Chiquiar, Alejandro Díaz de León, Alberto Torres, and seminar participants at Banco de México and the Centre for Central Banking Studies at the Bank of England for helpful comments. Gabriel López-Moctezuma provided outstanding research assistance. The opinions in this paper correspond to the authors and do not necessarily reflect the point of view of Banco de México.
Does Inflation Targeting Affect the Dispersion of Inflation Expectations?
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 113–134, February 2010
How to Cite
CAPISTRÁN, C. and RAMOS-FRANCIA, M. (2010), Does Inflation Targeting Affect the Dispersion of Inflation Expectations?. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 113–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00280.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Received September 5, 2007; and accepted in revised form August 20, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!