Capitalizing on Partisan Politics? The Political Economy of Sector-Specific Redistribution in Germany
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 2-3, pages 203–235, March - April 2010
How to Cite
BECHTEL, M. M. and FÜSS, R. (2010), Capitalizing on Partisan Politics? The Political Economy of Sector-Specific Redistribution in Germany. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 203–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00285.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Received October 27, 2008; and accepted in revised form October 7, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!