Comments from two anonymous referees and the editor (Pok-sang Lam) have substantially improved the paper. I also thank Martin Ellison, Philip Lane, Neil Rankin, Paul Scanlon, Michael Wycherley, and seminar participants at City University, Carlos III, Korea University, Queen's University Belfast, Sveriges Riksbank, University of Wales, Warwick, and UCL. Financial support from the ESRC (#R42200134107) and the University of Wisconsin is gratefully acknowledged.
Openness and Inflation
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 2-3, pages 267–287, March - April 2010
How to Cite
COOKE, D. (2010), Openness and Inflation. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 267–287. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00287.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Received August 11, 2006; and accepted in revised form September 8, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!