We would like to thank Poksang Lam (editor) and an anonymous referee for useful remarks and suggestions. This paper has also benefited from helpful comments in various conferences and seminars. We also appreciate discussions with G. Ascari, O. Blanchard, F. Collard, M. Dupaigne, H. Le Bihan, C. Pfister, F. Portier, U. Soderstrom, J.P. Villetelle, and T. Yates. The traditional disclaimer applies. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Banque de France.
Disinflation Shocks in the Eurozone: A DSGE Perspective
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 2-3, pages 289–323, March - April 2010
How to Cite
FÈVE, P., MATHERON, J. and SAHUC, J.-G. (2010), Disinflation Shocks in the Eurozone: A DSGE Perspective. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 289–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00288.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
- Received November 26, 2007; and accepted in revised form September 15, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!