I would like to thank Michael Bradley, Brett Rayner, Tara Sinclair, Roberto Samaniego, Herman Stekler, Thomas Tallarini, Anthony Yezer, two anonymous referees, and seminar participants at GWU, FDIC, Philadelphia Fed, University of Maryland at College Park, and the SED 2007 annual meeting for comments and suggestions.
Inflation and Stock Prices: No Illusion
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 2-3, pages 325–345, March - April 2010
How to Cite
WEI, C. (2010), Inflation and Stock Prices: No Illusion. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 325–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00289.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Received October 26, 2007; and accepted in revised form September 16, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!