I would like to thank Roc Armenter, Jess Benhabib, Todd Keister, and Aysegul Sahin for useful comments and discussions. I also thank two anonymous referees. All errors are mine. The views expressed in the paper are those of the author and are not necessarily reflective of views at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York or the Federal Reserve System. The usual caveat applies.
Central Bank Communication and the Liquidity Trap
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 2-3, pages 373–397, March - April 2010
How to Cite
EUSEPI, S. (2010), Central Bank Communication and the Liquidity Trap. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 373–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00291.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Received February 21, 2008; and accepted in revised form September 3, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!