I would like to thank the editor, Pok-sang Lam, and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments and suggestions. All remaining errors are my own.
The Determinants of Future U.S. Monetary Policy: High-Frequency Evidence
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 2-3, pages 399–420, March - April 2010
How to Cite
TAYLOR, N. (2010), The Determinants of Future U.S. Monetary Policy: High-Frequency Evidence. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 399–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00292.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Received September 24, 2007; and accepted in revised form September 4, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!