I wish to thank the editor Deborah Lucas, two anonymous referees, Marcello Bofondi, Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti, Amanda Carmignani, Riccardo De Bonis, Andrea Generale, Silvia Giacomelli, Giorgio Gobbi, Luigi Guiso, Sérgio Lagoa, Monica Paiella, Alberto Franco Pozzolo, Luigi Federico Signorini, Giovanni Verga, and seminar participants at the Bank of Italy (2003), the 9th Conference of the Portuguese Society for Research in Economics (Lisbon 2004), and the International Economic Association (Marrakech 2005) for helpful comments. Special thanks go to Paolo Finaldi-Russo, Irene Longhi, and Carmelo Salleo for providing the coefficients of an estimation of the market-to-book ratio for listed firms. The usual disclaimer applies. The views expressed in this paper are those of the author and do not involve the responsibility of the Bank of Italy.
Debt Maturity Choice of Nonpublic Italian Firms
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 2-3, pages 443–463, March - April 2010
How to Cite
MAGRI, S. (2010), Debt Maturity Choice of Nonpublic Italian Firms. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 443–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00294.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Received November 9, 2006; and accepted in revised form September 8, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!