We are indebted to two anonymous referees whose comments contributed to a significant improvement of this paper. We would also like to thank B. Diba, M. Ellison, J. Galí, R. King, R. Kollmann, D. Krueger, S. Neri, S. Nukic, A. Pagan, R. Reis, P. Weil, as well as participants in ESSIM, the Hydra Workshop on Dynamic Macroeconomics, and at the University of Frankfurt, Zurich, Basel, Heidelberg and AUEB for valuable suggestions. Part of this work was done when Harris Dellas was visiting scholar at the Banque de France, under a program organized by the Fondation de la Banque de France, whose support is gratefully acknowledged.
Monetary Misperceptions, Output, and Inflation Dynamics
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 2-3, pages 483–502, March - April 2010
How to Cite
COLLARD, F. and DELLAS, H. (2010), Monetary Misperceptions, Output, and Inflation Dynamics. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 483–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00296.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Received October 30, 2007; and accepted in revised form August 12, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!