The authors are grateful to two anonymous reviewers and the editor (Deborah Lucas) for helpful comments. The authors also thank Jose Campa, Hans Degryse, Michele Fratianni, Riccardo Lucchetti, Arito Ono, Marco Pagano, Alberto Pozzolo, Anthony Saunders, Greg Udell, Larry Wall, Clas Whilborg, Alberto Zazzaro, Fernando Restoy Lozano, Rafael Ruppulo, and the participants of the conference on Changing Geography of Banking at Ancona, Italy, September 2006; Financial Association Meetings at Utah, USA, October 2006; European Central Bank conference on Financial Integration and Stability at Madrid, Spain, November, 2006; and the participants at the seminar of the Office of the Comptroller of Currency, January 2007, for helpful comments and suggestions. Usual caveats apply.
Cross-Border Bank M&As and Risk: Evidence from the Bond Market
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 615–645, June 2010
How to Cite
CHOI, S., FRANCIS, B. B. and HASAN, I. (2010), Cross-Border Bank M&As and Risk: Evidence from the Bond Market. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 615–645. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00301.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2010
- Received March 28, 2007; and accepted in revised form November 12, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!