We would like to thank the editor for her detailed comments, as well as two anonymous referees for their suggestions. In addition, we would like to thank participants in seminars at the Federal Reserve Banks of Boston and Kansas City, Baruch College, the European Central Bank, the 1st Singapore International Conference on Finance, the 6th Annual FDIC Bank Research Conference, and the 2006 Financial Intermediation Research Society Conference on Banking, Corporate Finance, and Intermediation for their comments.
Capital Constraints, Asymmetric Information, and Internal Capital Markets in Banking: New Evidence
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 879–906, August 2010
How to Cite
HOLOD, D. and PEEK, J. (2010), Capital Constraints, Asymmetric Information, and Internal Capital Markets in Banking: New Evidence. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 879–906. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00311.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Received December 6, 2006; and accepted in revised form December 22, 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Global banks and internal capital markets: Evidence from bank-level panel data in emerging economies, Journal of Multinational Financial Management, 2014, 28, 79, ,
- 2The impacts of Gramm–Leach–Bliley bank diversification on value and risk, Journal of Banking & Finance, 2014, 41, 209, ,
- 4International Banking in the New Era: Post-Crisis Challenges and Opportunities, 2010,, , ,