We would like to thank the editor for her detailed comments, as well as two anonymous referees for their suggestions. In addition, we would like to thank participants in seminars at the Federal Reserve Banks of Boston and Kansas City, Baruch College, the European Central Bank, the 1st Singapore International Conference on Finance, the 6th Annual FDIC Bank Research Conference, and the 2006 Financial Intermediation Research Society Conference on Banking, Corporate Finance, and Intermediation for their comments.
Capital Constraints, Asymmetric Information, and Internal Capital Markets in Banking: New Evidence
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 879–906, August 2010
How to Cite
HOLOD, D. and PEEK, J. (2010), Capital Constraints, Asymmetric Information, and Internal Capital Markets in Banking: New Evidence. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 879–906. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00311.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
- Received December 6, 2006; and accepted in revised form December 22, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!