Technically, at any time the FOMC consists only of the members of the Board of Governors and the presidents of five of the 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks. For simplicity, however, in this paper “members” is used as shorthand for the governors and all the regional bank presidents.
A New Data Set on Monetary Policy: The Economic Forecasts of Individual Members of the FOMC
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 951–957, August 2010
How to Cite
ROMER, D. (2010), A New Data Set on Monetary Policy: The Economic Forecasts of Individual Members of the FOMC. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 951–957. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00314.x
This paper is an outgrowth of joint work with Christina Romer, who provided invaluable suggestions and comments. In addition, David Small answered numerous inquiries; Donald Kohn, Vincent Reinhart, and the referees provided helpful comments; Ioannis Tokatlidis provided research assistance; and the National Science Foundation provided financial support. The views expressed do not necessarily reflect the views of the International Monetary Fund.
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Received September 1, 2009; and accepted in revised form March 3, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!