We would like to thank the seminar participants at the CEPR/EBRD Tokyo Conference April 2006, the 12th Dubrovnik Economic Conference June 2006, the 10th Conference of the Swiss Society for Financial Market Research 2007, the European Economic Association Budapest Meeting 2007, Limoges University, 2007, the Society for Empirical Legal Studies, New York 2007, and RMIT University Melbourne 2009 for comments on preliminary versions of this paper.
Institutions and Bank Behavior: Legal Environment, Legal Perception, and the Composition of Bank Lending
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 965–984, August 2010
How to Cite
HASELMANN, R. and WACHTEL, P. (2010), Institutions and Bank Behavior: Legal Environment, Legal Perception, and the Composition of Bank Lending. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 965–984. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00316.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
- Received May 12, 2007; and accepted in revised form December 15, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!