I am indebted to two anonymous referees for comments that greatly improved this paper. I am also grateful to participants at the Royal Economic Society Annual Conference and the Money Macro Finance Annual Conference, and to John Driffill, Kurt Hoffman, Charles Nolan, Gary Shea, David Ulph, Andrew Vivian, and Robert E. Wright for discussions on the subject of this paper. Thanks to Gary Shea for permission to replicate his Figure 2. The author was supported by generous funding from the Shell Foundation. The views expressed in this paper are those of the author and are not necessarily shared by the Shell Foundation.
Infrastructure Finance and Industrial Takeoff in England
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 985–1010, September 2010
How to Cite
TREW, A. (2010), Infrastructure Finance and Industrial Takeoff in England. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 985–1010. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00317.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Received February 27, 2009; and accepted in revised form March 9, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!