Throughout the analysis, we use the term “bank” to mean any concentrated lender or financial institution.
The Structure of Multiple Credit Relationships: Evidence from U.S. Firms
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 1037–1071, September 2010
How to Cite
GUISO, L. and MINETTI, R. (2010), The Structure of Multiple Credit Relationships: Evidence from U.S. Firms. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 1037–1071. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00319.x
We wish to thank two anonymous referees and the editor, Deborah Lucas, for their comments. We also thank seminar participants at the London School of Economics, Michigan State University, and Tilburg University for helpful comments and discussions. All remaining errors are ours.
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2010
- Received November 17, 2006; and accepted in revised form February 9, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!