The author would like to thank two anonymous referees and the editor, Ken West, for very helpful suggestions on the original submission. Additionally, thanks are due to Dale Henderson, Olivier Jeanne, John Jones, Robert Martin, Christos Shiamptanis, and seminar participants at the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve, the International Monetary Fund, the Central Bank of Cyprus, George Washington University, Williams College, the Econometric Society Winter Meetings, and the Mid-West Macro Meetings for helpful comments and discussions on earlier versions of this paper. Thanks also go to the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve where the author worked on revisions while serving in a visiting position. The views in this paper are solely the responsibility of the author and should not be interpreted as reflecting the views of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve or of any other person associated with the Federal Reserve System.
Exchange Rate Crises and Fiscal Solvency
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 1109–1135, September 2010
How to Cite
DANIEL, B. C. (2010), Exchange Rate Crises and Fiscal Solvency. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 1109–1135. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00322.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Received December 4, 2008; and accepted in revised form February 23, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!