We thank Adam Ashcraft, Dan Bernhardt, Charlie Hadlock, Naveen Khanna, Chris Polk, Mark Schroeder, and Lu Zhang for their useful suggestions. Comments from seminar participants at the American Finance Association Meetings (2006), Michigan State University, and the University of Illinois are also appreciated. Special thanks go to Debbie Lucas (the Editor) for her tremendous help in guiding us toward improving the paper. The usual disclaimer applies.
Are Financial Constraints Priced? Evidence from Firm Fundamentals and Stock Returns
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 1185–1198, September 2010
How to Cite
CAMPELLO, M. and CHEN, L. (2010), Are Financial Constraints Priced? Evidence from Firm Fundamentals and Stock Returns. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 1185–1198. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00326.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Received August 24, 2006; and accepted in revised form January 11, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!