Prepared for the FRB-JMCB research conference “Financial Markets and Monetary Policy,” Washington, DC, June 4–5, 2009. We thank Argia Sbordone, John Taylor, and John Williams for helpful discussions, and the NSF for research support of the second author. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect positions of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York or the Federal Reserve System.
Credit Spreads and Monetary Policy
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue Supplement s1, pages 3–35, September 2010
How to Cite
CÚRDIA, V. and WOODFORD, M. (2010), Credit Spreads and Monetary Policy. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 3–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00328.x
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
- Received August 11, 2009; and accepted in revised form March 24, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!