We would like to thank Tommaso Monacelli, Simon Gilchrist, Tony Yates, Jens Sondergaard, two anonymous referees, and the editors for comments on an earlier draft of this paper. The work reported in this paper was substantially carried out when Matthias Paustian was affiliated solely with Bowling Green State University. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Bank of England, the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, or of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System or its staff.
Optimal Monetary Policy in a Model with Agency Costs
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue Supplement s1, pages 37–70, September 2010
How to Cite
CARLSTROM, C. T., FUERST, T. S. and PAUSTIAN, M. (2010), Optimal Monetary Policy in a Model with Agency Costs. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 37–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00329.x
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
- Received August 7, 2009; and accepted in revised form March 24, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!