We benefited from comments by Tobias Adrian, Oscar Arce, Jaromír Benes, Vasco Cúrdia, Harris Dellas, Grégory de Walque, Joris de Wind, Bill English, Eugenio Gaiotti, Jordi Galí, Leonardo Gambacorta, Matteo Iacoviello, Michael Kumhof, Douglas Laxton, John Leahy, Jesper Lindé, Jesús Fernández Villaverde, Caterina Mendicino, Fabio Panetta, Massimiliano Rigon, Anti Ripatti, Argia Sbordone, Skander van den Heuvel, Mike Woodford, and Tack Yun. We thank participants at various conferences, workshops, and seminars held at Bank of Italy, ECB, Bank of England, Federal Reserve Board, De Nederlandsche Bank, Swiss National Bank, Riksbank, SED, EEA and SIE '09 meetings, NY Fed, DG EcFin, and CREI-Universitat Pompeu Fabra. Andrea Gerali gratefully acknowledges hospitality and support in developing part of the paper while visiting the Economic Modeling Unit in the IMF Research Department in January 2009. The views expressed are those of the authors alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Bank of Italy.
Credit and Banking in a DSGE Model of the Euro Area
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue Supplement s1, pages 107–141, September 2010
How to Cite
GERALI, A., NERI, S., SESSA, L. and SIGNORETTI, F. M. (2010), Credit and Banking in a DSGE Model of the Euro Area. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 107–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00331.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Received August 10, 2009; and accepted in revised form April 22, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!