We thank participants at the FRB/JMCB conference for helpful comments, especially our discussant Stanley Zin, as well as the editors and referees. The views in this paper are solely the responsibility of the authors and should not be interpreted as reflecting the views of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco or the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
Inflation Expectations and Risk Premiums in an Arbitrage-Free Model of Nominal and Real Bond Yields
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University No claim to original US government works
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue Supplement s1, pages 143–178, September 2010
How to Cite
CHRISTENSEN, J. H. E., LOPEZ, J. A. and RUDEBUSCH, G. D. (2010), Inflation Expectations and Risk Premiums in an Arbitrage-Free Model of Nominal and Real Bond Yields. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 143–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00332.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Received August 7, 2009; and accepted in revised form April 22, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!