The views expressed herein are those of the authors and should not be attributed to the IMF, its Executive Board, or its management. Helpful inputs from Mark Stone, Stephanie Eble, Aditya Narain, and Cemile Sancak are gratefully acknowledged. We thank Tam Bayoumi, Stijn Claessens, Charles Collyns, Stanley Fischer, Takatoshi Ito, Jean Pierre Landau, John Lipsky, Jonathan Ostry, David Romer, Robert Solow, Antonio Spilimbergo, Rodrigo Valdes, and Atchana Waiquamdee for their comments.
Rethinking Macroeconomic Policy
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University. The International Monetary Fund retains copyright and all other rights in the manuscript of this article as submitted for publication
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue Supplement s1, pages 199–215, September 2010
How to Cite
BLANCHARD, O., DELL’ARICCIA, G. and MAURO, P. (2010), Rethinking Macroeconomic Policy. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 199–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00334.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Received April 4, 2010; and accepted in revised form April 22, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!