This a revised and updated version of a speech held on June 4, 2009, at the conference “Financial Markets and Monetary Policy,” Federal Reserve Board. The views expressed here are my own and are not necessarily shared by other members of the Riksbank's Executive Board or staff. I thank Meredith Beechey for comments. Carl-Andreas Claussen, Megan Owens, and Per Åsberg-Sommar have contributed to this speech.
Monetary Policy and Financial Markets at the Effective Lower Bound
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue Supplement s1, pages 229–242, September 2010
How to Cite
SVENSSON, L. E.O. (2010), Monetary Policy and Financial Markets at the Effective Lower Bound. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 229–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00337.x
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
- Received May 3, 2010; and accepted in revised form May 4, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!