Moody's and S&P Ratings: Are They Equivalent? Conservative Ratings and Split Rated Bond Yields
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 1267–1293, October 2010
How to Cite
LIVINGSTON, M., WEI, J. and ZHOU, L. (2010), Moody's and S&P Ratings: Are They Equivalent? Conservative Ratings and Split Rated Bond Yields. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 1267–1293. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00341.x
We would like to thank an anonymous referee, the editor, and seminar participants at Erasmus University, Northern Illinois University, and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency for helpful suggestions and comments. The views expressed here are those of the individual authors alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency or the Department of the Treasury.
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2010
- Received July 20, 2009; and accepted in revised form March 9, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!