The authors acknowledge very helpful comments from Debbie Lucas and Allen Berger (the editors) and anonymous referees. They also thank Bob Avery, Harold Black, Raphael Bostic, Eli Brewer, Paul Calem, Glenn Canner, Nicola Cetorelli, Bob DeYoung, Evren Ors, Wayne Passmore, Harry Pestine, Alicia Williams, and seminar/conference participants at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, the Conference on Bank Structure and Competition, the Southern Finance Association meetings, and the Western Economic Association meetings for constructive comments on earlier drafts. The views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the aforementioned, the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, or the Federal Reserve System.
The Community Reinvestment Act and Targeted Mortgage Lending
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 1351–1372, October 2010
How to Cite
DAHL, D., EVANOFF, D. D. and SPIVEY, M. F. (2010), The Community Reinvestment Act and Targeted Mortgage Lending. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 1351–1372. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00344.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
- Received November 21, 2007; and accepted in revised form April 5, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!