We gratefully acknowledge helpful comments from a referee. The views expressed herein are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City or the Federal Reserve System.
Time Variation in the Inflation Passthrough of Energy Prices
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 1419–1433, October 2010
How to Cite
CLARK, T. E. and TERRY, S. J. (2010), Time Variation in the Inflation Passthrough of Energy Prices. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 1419–1433. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00347.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
- Received February 3, 2009; and accepted in revised form January 25, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!