We thank an anonymous referee, Jean Boivin, Hafedh Bouakez, Robert Chirinko, Jean-Marie Dufour, John Fernald, Lynda Khalaf, Sophocles Mavroeidis, Glenn Rudebusch, Huntley Schaller, John Williams, and seminar participants at Queen's University, Tilburg University, HEC Montréal, University of Ottawa, University of Hagen, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, Bank of England, Carleton University, Canadian Economic Association Meetings (Halifax, 2007), and the European Economic Association Meetings (Vienna, 2006) for helpful comments and discussions. Hashmat Khan acknowledges support of the SSHRC of Canada. The views in this paper are our own and should not be interpreted as those of the Bank of England.
Investment Adjustment Costs: An Empirical Assessment
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 Bank of England
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 1469–1494, December 2010
How to Cite
GROTH, C. and KHAN, H. (2010), Investment Adjustment Costs: An Empirical Assessment. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 1469–1494. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00350.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
- Received May 8, 2009; and accepted in revised form July 22, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!