Special thanks to the editor and two anonymous referees who provided excellent feedback that substantially improved the paper. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Vanguard Group, Inc.
Macroeconomic Implications of “Deep Habits” in Banking
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 1495–1521, December 2010
How to Cite
ALIAGA-DÍAZ, R. and OLIVERO, M. P. (2010), Macroeconomic Implications of “Deep Habits” in Banking. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 1495–1521. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00351.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
- Received October 8, 2008; and accepted in revised form June 22, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!