I would like to thank Peter Rousseau, Jeremy Atack, Howard Bodenhorn, William Collins, Bob Driskill, Neil Canaday, and John James for their comments on various drafts, as well as Robert DeYoung and the two referees for their insightful suggestions. I would also like to thank Warren Weber for giving me access to his antebellum databases and Vanderbilt University for financial support.
Free Bank Failures: Risky Bonds versus Undiversified Portfolios
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 1565–1587, December 2010
How to Cite
JAREMSKI, M. (2010), Free Bank Failures: Risky Bonds versus Undiversified Portfolios. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 1565–1587. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00354.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
- Received July 7, 2009; and accepted in revised form June 25, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!