I am greatly indebted to Domenico Giannone, Lucrezia Reichlin, and Philippe Weil for invaluable guidance and advice. I am also grateful to Gunter Coenen, David De Antonio Liedo, Marco Del Negro, Andrea Ferrero, Mark Gertler, Paulo Santos Monteiro, Argia Sbordone, Frank Schorfheide, Andrea Tambalotti, Dan Waggoner, Raf Wouters, Tao Zha, and all seminar participants at the ECB, University of Pennsylvania, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, and Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia for comments and useful discussions. Part of this paper was written during my stay at the National Bank of Belgium: I gratefully acknowledge their hospitality. I also thank two anonymous referees for their comments and suggestions.
Combining Judgment and Models
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 1641–1662, December 2010
How to Cite
MONTI, F. (2010), Combining Judgment and Models. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 1641–1662. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00357.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
- Received November 10, 2009; and accepted in revised form July 15, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!