We are grateful to editor Masao Ogaki and to Giuseppe Grande, Paul Kramp, Qiang Li, Francesco Lippi, and an anonymous referee for many interesting suggestions and comments. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Banca d’Italia or the European Central Bank.
Sectoral Money Demand and the Great Disinflation in the United States
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 1663–1678, December 2010
How to Cite
CALZA, A. and ZAGHINI, A. (2010), Sectoral Money Demand and the Great Disinflation in the United States. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 1663–1678. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00358.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Received January 23, 2009; and accepted in revised form March 1, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!