I thank Eurilton Araújo, Cyntia Azevedo, Alexandre Carvalho, Vitorio Corbo, and Lucio Sarno for helpful discussions. All errors are only my responsibility. Financial support from the CNPq/Brazil under grant no. 200403/2007-9 is gratefully acknowledged.
Inflation Targeting Does Not Matter: Another Look at OECD Sacrifice Ratios
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 1679–1688, December 2010
How to Cite
BRITO, R. D. (2010), Inflation Targeting Does Not Matter: Another Look at OECD Sacrifice Ratios. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 1679–1688. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00359.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Received February 24, 2010; and accepted in revised form March 18, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!