The authors are indebted to H. Baumer, P. Haene, K. Hug, M. Schlegel, and A. Sturm for valuable discussions. The authors also thank two anonymous referees for valuable comments and suggestions. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the Swiss National Bank.
Daytime Is Money
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 1689–1702, December 2010
How to Cite
KRAENZLIN, S. and NELLEN, T. (2010), Daytime Is Money. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 1689–1702. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00360.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Received January 25, 2010; and accepted in revised form June 25, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!