The authors thank the editor and a referee for insightful comments and suggestions. The first author acknowledges financial support from ESRC grant RES-061-25-0115. The second author acknowledges financial support under grant PTDC/ECO/68367/2006 from the Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia. We thank Ron Smith, Paul Levine, and participants at the North American Econometric Society Summer Conference 2008 in Pittsburgh and the Econometric Society European Meeting 2008 in Milan for useful comments. We are also indebted to Patrik Guggenberger for discussions on the implementation of GEL procedures. The usual disclaimer applies.
The Cost Channel Reconsidered: A Comment Using an Identification-Robust Approach
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 1703–1712, December 2010
How to Cite
GABRIEL, V. J. and MARTINS, L. F. (2010), The Cost Channel Reconsidered: A Comment Using an Identification-Robust Approach. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 1703–1712. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00361.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Received May 1, 2009; and accepted in revised form March 15, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!