This paper has benefited from the continuous advice, encouragement, and overall guidance of Simon Gilchrist and Marc Rysman. I acknowledge valuable suggestions from an anonymous referee. I am indebted to Francois Gourio, Hidehiko Ichimura, Jordi Jaumandreu, Joshua Lustig, Daniele Paserman, and Hirofumi Uchida for discussions that generated great improvements. I am also grateful to Fumio Akiyoshi, Saori Chiba, Nakcheon Choi, Fumio Hayashi, Chun-Yu Ho, Toru Kitagawa, Lori Lubeski, Tatsushi Oka, Konomi Tonogi, Vladimir Yankov, and the participants of Boston University Empirical Micro/Macro Workshop, Far Eastern Meeting of Econometric Society and Japanese Economic Association Meeting. I acknowledge funding of BU IED. I take full responsibility for any remaining errors.
Credit Crunch Caused by Bank Failures and Self-Selection Behavior in Lending Markets
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 133–161, February 2011
How to Cite
MINAMIHASHI, N. (2011), Credit Crunch Caused by Bank Failures and Self-Selection Behavior in Lending Markets. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 133–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00368.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Received October 26, 2009; and accepted in revised form July 6, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!