The authors would like to thank the Institute for Research on Household Economics for providing their panel data and Professor Takeshi Amemiya for encouraging them to initiate this project. They would also like to thank the editor and an anonymous referee of the journal, Naohito Abe, Tony Cavoli, Dean Corbae, Ippei Fujiwara, Mototsugu Fukushige, Yoshio Higuchi, Charles Yuji Horioka, Takeo Hoshi, Hidehiko Ichimura, Yasushi Iwamoto, Hiroyuki Kasahara, Ryo Kambayashi, Young Sik Kim, Miki Kohara, Takashi Kurosaki, John Litwack, Colin McKenzie, Chiaki Moriguchi, Makoto Saito, Masaya Sakuragawa, Michio Suzuki, Tomoya Suzuki, and Wako Watanabe for their helpful comments and Shunichiro Bessho for his excellent research assistance.
Did the Financial Crisis in Japan Affect Household Welfare Seriously?
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 2-3, pages 297–324, March-April 2011
How to Cite
SAWADA, Y., NAWATA, K., II, M. and LEE, M. J. (2011), Did the Financial Crisis in Japan Affect Household Welfare Seriously?. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 297–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00375.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Received March 9, 2009; and accepted in revised form May 5, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!