The author thanks the late Palle Andersen, Mike Dotsey, Craig Burnside, Fabio Ghironi, Kevin Huang, Andy Levin, two anonymous referees, the editor (Paul Evans), and seminar participants at the Bank of Canada, the B.I.S., and the Federal Reserve Board and conference participants at the Federal Reserve System Committee on Macroeconomics and the CIREQ Conference on Multi-Sector Models for helpful comments. Fan Ding and Jon Petersen provided excellent Research Assistance. This paper does not necessarily represent the views of the Federal Reserve System or the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
The Optimal Rate of Inflation with Trending Relative Prices
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 2-3, pages 355–384, March-April 2011
How to Cite
WOLMAN, A. L. (2011), The Optimal Rate of Inflation with Trending Relative Prices. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 355–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00377.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Received October 2, 2009; and accepted in revised form September 8, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!