We are grateful for helpful comments from Michael Reiter, Virgiliu Midrigan, the editor, and two anonymous referees, and also from seminar participants at the Vienna IAS, the Bank of Spain, the 2008 SNDE meetings and the 2008 REDg-DGEM workshop. We especially thank Virgiliu Midrigan, Etienne Gagnon, and Oleksiy Kryvtsov for providing their data. Views expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily coincide with those of the Bank of Spain or the Eurosystem.
Price Adjustments in a General Model of State-Dependent Pricing
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 2-3, pages 385–406, March-April 2011
How to Cite
COSTAIN, J. and NAKOV, A. (2011), Price Adjustments in a General Model of State-Dependent Pricing. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 385–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00378.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Received October 31, 2008; and accepted in revised form September 8, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!