Brock's research was supported in part by National Science Foundation grant SES-0518274 and by the Vilas Trust. Manski's research was supported in part by National Science Foundation grant SES-0911181. We have benefited from the opportunity to present this work in a seminar at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, at the June 2008 conference on Bayes Savaged in the Extreme, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration, and at the March 2009 conference on Housing, Debt and Financial Market Expectations, Judge Business School, University of Cambridge. We are grateful for comments from Gadi Barlevy and an anonymous referee.
Competitive Lending with Partial Knowledge of Loan Repayment: Some Positive and Normative Analysis
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 2-3, pages 441–459, March-April 2011
How to Cite
BROCK, W. A. and MANSKI, C. F. (2011), Competitive Lending with Partial Knowledge of Loan Repayment: Some Positive and Normative Analysis. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 441–459. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00380.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Received March 10, 2010; and accepted in revised form October 14, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!