The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Federal Reserve Board or its staff. For their helpful comments, we thank two anonymous referees, Sumit Agarwal, Karen Dynan, Jonathan Fisher, Christopher Karlsten, Sophie Lu, Michael Palumbo, Katherine Porter, and seminar participants at the Federal Reserve Board, the 45th Annual Conference on Bank Structure and Competition, the Federal Reserve System Applied Microeconomics Meeting, and the NBER Summer Institute.
Household Borrowing after Personal Bankruptcy
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 2-3, pages 491–517, March-April 2011
How to Cite
HAN, S. and LI, G. (2011), Household Borrowing after Personal Bankruptcy. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 491–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2010.00382.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Received October 2, 2009; and accepted in revised form August 26, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!