The authors would like to thank Yu-Chin Chen, Luisa Corrado, Lutz Kilian, Sylvain Leduc, Michael McCracken, Barbara Rossi, Ken West, two anonymous referees, and participants at the EABCN Conference, Using Euro Area Data: Issues and Consequences for Economic Analysis; the 2008 CIRANO Workshop on Macroeconomic Forecasting, Analysis, and Policy with Data Revision; the 2008 SCCIE International Economics Conference; the Applied Econometrics and Forecasting in Macroeconomics and Finance Workshop at Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis; Texas Camp Econometrics 2009; the 2009 North American Summer Meeting of the Econometric Society; the 2009 NBER Summer Institute International Finance and Macroeconomics Meeting; Ohio State University; the European Central Bank; and the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta for helpful comments and discussions.
Taylor Rules and the Euro
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 2-3, pages 535–552, March-April 2011
How to Cite
MOLODTSOVA, T., NIKOLSKO-RZHEVSKYY, A. and PAPELL, D. H. (2011), Taylor Rules and the Euro. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 535–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00384.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Received July 14, 2009; and accepted in revised form October 5, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!