We would like to thank two anonymous referees and Robert DeYoung (Editor) for detailed and insightful comments that substantially improved previous versions of the paper. We also thank participant suggestions from the 2008 workshop “Fostering a European Network on Financial Efficiency (IFRESI-CNRS)” (Lille, France) and the 2009 Annual International Conference on Macroeconomic Analysis and International Finance (Rethymno, Greece).
Regulations and Productivity Growth in Banking: Evidence from Transition Economies
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 735–764, June 2011
How to Cite
DELIS, M. D., MOLYNEUX, P. and PASIOURAS, F. (2011), Regulations and Productivity Growth in Banking: Evidence from Transition Economies. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 735–764. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00393.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Received November 4, 2009; and accepted in revised form December 3, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!