I wish to thank John Seater for many useful discussions in the early stages of this project. I also thank Alexandra Tabova for her excellent research assistance and two anonymous referees and the editor of this journal for comments that improved the presentation.
The Growth and Welfare Effects of Deficit-Financed Dividend Tax Cuts
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 835–869, August 2011
How to Cite
PERETTO, P. F. (2011), The Growth and Welfare Effects of Deficit-Financed Dividend Tax Cuts. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 835–869. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00399.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2011
- Received February 17, 2010; and accepted in revised form February 11, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!