We are indebted to Giovanni Ferri and Alberto Pozzolo for early discussions about the subject of the paper. We also wish to thank Ulrich Bindseil, Celso Brunetti, Craig Furfine, Eugenio Gaiotti, Giuseppe Grande, Nino Marseglia, Fabio Panetta, Marcello Pericoli, as well as participants to the Lacea-Lames Conference (Buenos Aires, October 1–3, 2009), the CEPR/ESI 13th Annual Conference on “Financial Supervision in an Uncertain World” (Venice, September 25–26, 2009), the Conference on “Liquidity and liquidity risk” organized by the Bundesbank, the European Banking Center and the European Business School (Frankfurt, September 23–24, 2010), the Conference in Memory of Alessandro Prati (International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC, June 24–25, 2010). All remaining errors are our own. The views expressed in this paper are of the authors’ and do not necessarily reflect those of the Bank of Italy.
The Interbank Market after August 2007: What Has Changed, and Why?
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 923–958, August 2011
How to Cite
ANGELINI, P., NOBILI, A. and PICILLO, C. (2011), The Interbank Market after August 2007: What Has Changed, and Why?. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 923–958. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00402.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Received July 2, 2009; and accepted in revised form November 10, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!