I thank the editor, two anonymous referees, Noelia Hernandez-Martinez, and seminar participants at the 2009 SNDE Symposium for several useful comments and discussions. Financial support by the PSC-CUNY Research Award Program is gratefully acknowledged.
Differential Interpretation in the Survey of Professional Forecasters
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 993–1017, August 2011
How to Cite
MANZAN, S. (2011), Differential Interpretation in the Survey of Professional Forecasters. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 993–1017. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00404.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Received May 3, 2010; and accepted in revised form December 29, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!