The authors are grateful to the editor Pok-sang Lam, the associate editor Thomas Lubik, Bennett McCallum, two anonymous referees, and seminar participants at the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City for valuable comments and suggestions. Any remaining errors are the sole responsibility of the authors. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and should not be interpreted as those of the Bank of Japan, the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, or the Federal Reserve System.
Determinacy under Inflation Targeting Interest Rate Policy in a Sticky Price Model with Investment (and Labor Bargaining)
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 1019–1033, August 2011
How to Cite
KUROZUMI, T. and VAN ZANDWEGHE, W. (2011), Determinacy under Inflation Targeting Interest Rate Policy in a Sticky Price Model with Investment (and Labor Bargaining). Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 1019–1033. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00405.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Received October 27, 2006; and accepted in revised form January 10, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!