We would like to thank Tony Caporale for providing us with the data and Jeffrey Sheen for useful comments. We are also grateful to two anonymous referees for valuable suggestions.
Central Bank Independence, Political Regimes, and the Sacrifice Ratio: A Replication Study of Caporale and Caporale (2008)
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 1035–1042, August 2011
How to Cite
KATAYAMA, H., PONOMAREVA, N. and SHARMA, M. (2011), Central Bank Independence, Political Regimes, and the Sacrifice Ratio: A Replication Study of . Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 1035–1042. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00406.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Received September 7, 2010; and accepted in revised form January 7, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!