I am indebted to the NBER, particularly including Daniel Feenberg and Claudia Goldin, for their generous assistance in collecting the sample of HOLC loans used in this paper. The views presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Federal Reserve Board or its staff.
The Incredible HOLC? Mortgage Relief during the Great Depression
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 1073–1107, September 2011
How to Cite
ROSE, J. D. (2011), The Incredible HOLC? Mortgage Relief during the Great Depression. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 1073–1107. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00418.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Received April 20, 2010; and accepted in revised form February 10, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!